Project Planning Blog Post:
- Answer the following questions:
- What story or character(s) will you portray with your project?
- How will the environment contribute to the image? Where will you need to go?
- What props or costumes will you use?
- Who will you photograph? What will their body language portray?
- Will you need to sign out a camera to take photos outside of class?
- Shot list (description of each planned photo) & thumbnail sketches for your 10 photos.
- If you need ideas, check out the Media 3 project proposals.
1. A FACELESS CHARACTER WITH A HOODIE
2. A FIELD WITH TALE GRASS
3. ORANGE HOODIE
4. NARI WILL BE PERFORMING A DEPREESED STANCE