- Describe what is happening in your animation.
- The first stage yoda makes his appearance on top of a frog and he makes most of his movements by jumping to avoid being eaten by the giant cat in order to be successful by getting past the cat.
- How did you create this animation?
- I used a piece of string as you can see that’s attached to yoda so he can perform his movements while airborn.
- What was easy? What was difficult?
- This was not easy nor hard i would say more in between because the setting and how to make the movements was a little difficult.
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to try stop motion?
- If this would be a career choice then my advice would be is to have patience and a great imagine.